Wednesday, May 25, 2011

opening night!!

It's here. Our director arrives from New York in about two hours. He and I and the lovely Indian princess Maya will proceed to the Lyric hall where Prof. Paul Cornelius Carr will meet us to rehearse a few bits to make sure they go smoothly for you. By 6pm, my lovely wife Geeta will arrive with our nearly one year old son Anand. This will be his first time seeing his father on stage doing magic so I hope I can keep him entertained. I've been practicing that for a year and am getting pretty good at it. The doors to the theater will open before 7pm giving you a chance to peek into the hall of wonders and prepare for an evening of fusion Indian magic unlike anything you have ever seen or will ever see again. Tickets have been selling quickly and once the article comes out in the newspaper tomorrow, I expect them to sell out quite quickly so don't be left out. Buy your tickets today. See you tonight, tomorrow or friday or saturday afternoon, at the Lyric....

No comments:

Post a Comment