Monday, April 25, 2011

happy easter

Happy Easter. It's a season of renewal and life and fertility. My easter bunny didn't look quite like this. It does remind me of the year I was the easter bunny for my family and I hopped around our backyard in a homemade bunny outfit hiding eggs for my little brother and sister. Perhaps next year, I will hire a girl to wear the outfit above and hide eggs in my backyard. I'm glad that even the catholics weren't able to take the eggs and bunnies away from what used to be the Rites of Spring in pagan Europe. I recently found out from my lovely wife that an old friend of mine will be performing at the upcoming wedding that the royal family is planning in London. More on that in a future post. They still have a few days to book me for the wedding. Otherwise, they'll probably just book Peter Mehtab and Faye Presto like they usually do. To make up for not entertaining at the royal wedding, I'm going to try extra hard to sell out all four shows at the lyric hall next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment