Sunday, April 10, 2011

If I had a cool web designer guy or a marketing intern (job available for someone who wants to work!), I would have them design a more subtle version of this basic image for me. This shows two generations of a famous Indian magic family. Magician Raghuvir was a contemporary of my uncle. He was based in the city of Pune and performed world-wide in the 1950s and 60s. He inspired my uncle and even taught him a few tricks I think. This image shows Raghuvir and his two sons, who are also magicians. If only one of them also had a son going into magic as I hope to have in a few years, that would be three generations of Indian magicians. I do think the white gloved hands and lightning are a bit over the top, but for India, this is what sells. Like music, magic can be passed down best in the family as the real secrets are too subtle to just put on a DVD or a youtube clip. You can see for yourself in just a few short weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment